See also Day of the Lord ; Jesus Christ, Second Coming of ; Kingdom of God ; Zion ; TG Millennium ; Millennium, Preparing a People for
- the Lord to dwell with men on earth a thousand years: D&C 29:11 .
- men will again deny God at end of a thousand years: D&C 29:22 .
- the Lord’s people will reign with him: D&C 43:29 .
- Millennium prophesied by the Lord’s servants: D&C 43:30 .
- Satan to be bound, then loosed for season: D&C 43:31 . ( D&C 84:100 ; D&C 88:110–11 . )
- righteous to be changed in twinkling of eye, and earth to pass away as by fire: D&C 43:32 .
- wicked to go into unquenchable fire until judgment: D&C 43:33 .
- children of those who abide the Lord’s coming will grow up without sin: D&C 45:58 .
- children to grow old during Millennium: D&C 63:51 .
- old men will be changed in twinkling of eye: D&C 63:51 .
- in beginning of seventh thousand years the Lord will sanctify earth: D&C 77:12 .
- new song describing Millennium: D&C 84:98–102 .
- those under condemnation live not again until a thousand years are ended: D&C 88:101 .
- description of Millennium: D&C 101:23–24 .
- Saints will build and another will not inherit: D&C 101:101 .
- the Lord will reign over all flesh: D&C 133:25 .
- Christ will reign personally upon earth: A of F 1:10 .