See also Abrahamic Covenant ; Errand ; Minister [noun] ; Preach ; Servant ; Warn ; TG Israel, Gathering of ; Israel, Mission of ; Jesus Christ, Mission of ; Missionary Work ; Mission of Early Saints ; Mission of Latter-day Saints
- hour of your mission is come: D&C 31:3 .
- mission appointed to Edward Partridge: D&C 58:14, 16 .
- Sidney Gilbert and William W. Phelps to be in haste upon mission: D&C 61:7, 9 .
- your mission is not yet full: D&C 62:2 .
- ensample unto all ordained unto priesthood, whose mission is appointed to go forth: D&C 68:2 .
- this is mission for season: D&C 71:3 .
- John’s little book is mission and ordinance to gather tribes of Israel: D&C 77:14 . ( Rev. 10:2, 9–10 . )
- be prepared in all things when I send you again to magnify mission with which I have commissioned you: D&C 88:80 .
- business and mission in all your lives to preside in council: D&C 90:16 .
- David Patten to settle business that he may perform mission: D&C 114:1 .
- mission in store for William Law and Hyrum Smith: D&C 124:102 .
- Joseph Smith has sealed his mission with his blood: D&C 135:3 .