- Church to come forth out of wilderness, clear as moon: D&C 5:14 . ( D&C 109:73 . )
- moon to turn to blood at the Lord’s coming: D&C 29:14 . ( D&C 34:9 ; D&C 45:42 ; D&C 88:87 . )
- terrestrial glory compared with moon: D&C 76:71, 78, 81, 97 .
- Christ is in moon and is light of moon: D&C 88:8 .
- moon gives her light by night: D&C 88:45 .
- the Lord’s army to be sanctified to become clear as moon: D&C 105:31 .
- to be revealed whether there be bounds set to heavens, sun, moon, or stars: D&C 121:30 .
- so great shall be glory of the Lord’s presence that moon shall withhold light: D&C 133:49 .