See also Remove
- the Lord made all things which live and move: D&C 45:1 .
- disciples shall stand in holy places and shall not be moved: D&C 45:32 . ( D&C 87:8 . )
- priesthood bearers shall speak as moved upon by the Holy Ghost: D&C 68:3 .
- beasts’ wings are representation of power to move: D&C 77:4 . ( Rev. 4:8 . )
- the Father cannot break oath and covenant, neither can it be moved: D&C 84:40 .
- God has given law to all things, by which they move: D&C 88:42 .
- Zion cannot be moved out of her place: D&C 97:19 . ( D&C 101:17 . )
- reprove with sharpness when moved upon by the Holy Ghost: D&C 121:43 .