- remnant of seed of Lehi1 will receive nourishment from true vine: 1 Ne. 15:15 .
- if men keep God’s commandments, he nourishes them: 1 Ne. 17:3 .
- remnant of seed of Lehi1 to be nourished by Gentiles: 1 Ne. 22:8 . ( 1 Ne. 21:22–23 ; 1 Ne. 22:6 ; 2 Ne. 6:6 . )
- last time the Lord will nourish his vineyard: Jacob 5:71 .
- if you nourish tree with much care, it will get root: Alma 32:37 .
- because of your diligence in nourishing word, ye shall pluck fruit: Alma 32:42 .
- plant this word in your hearts and nourish it by faith: Alma 33:23 .
- those baptized to be nourished by good word of God: Moro. 6:4 .
- those who have not faith to be healed should be nourished with all tenderness: D&C 42:43 .