- if brother or sister offend, reconcile privately: D&C 42:88 .
- if person who offends confess not, deliver matter to Church: D&C 42:89 . ( D&C 64:12 . )
- those who offend many should be chastened before many: D&C 42:90 .
- those who offend openly should be rebuked openly: D&C 42:91 .
- those who offend in secret shall be rebuked in secret: D&C 42:92 .
- man offends God by not confessing his hand in all things: D&C 59:21 .
- elders should avoid offending lawgiver: D&C 64:13 .
- those who offended the Lord’s little ones shall be cut off from ordinances of his house: D&C 121:19 .
- men should bring offenders against good laws to punishment: D&C 134:8 .