Omner—son of Mosiah2 [c. 100 B.C.]
See also Mosiah2, Sons of
- an unbeliever: Mosiah 27:8 .
- seeks to destroy Church: Mosiah 27:10 .
- is converted by angel: Mosiah 27:32 .
- is named among sons of Mosiah2: Mosiah 27:34 .
- preaches gospel: Mosiah 27:35–37 .
- is allowed to preach in land of Nephi: Mosiah 28:1–9 .
- refuses to become king: Mosiah 28:10 . ( Mosiah 29:3 ; Alma 17:6 . )
- meets Alma2 with joy: Alma 17:1–3 . ( Alma 27:16–19 . )
- is protected by proclamation of king: Alma 23:1 .
- travels with brothers to Midian: Alma 24:5 .
- rejoices with brethren over their success: Alma 25:17 .
- goes with Ammon2 to Zoramites2: Alma 31:6–7 .
- returns to Zarahemla: Alma 35:14 .