See also Adversity ; Affliction ; Injustice ; Malice ; Oppressor ; Persecution ; Suffering ; Trial ; Tribulation
- I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh: 1 Ne. 21:26 . ( Isa. 49:26 . )
- people shall be oppressed, every one by another: 2 Ne. 13:5 . ( Isa. 3:5 . )
- he looked for judgment, and behold, oppression: 2 Ne. 15:7 . ( Isa. 5:7 . )
- he himself should be oppressed and afflicted: Mosiah 13:35 . ( Mosiah 14:7 ; Isa. 53:7 . )
- people of Alma1 have been oppressed by King Noah3: Mosiah 23:12 .
- great slaughter among Nephites caused by their oppression to poor: Hel. 4:11–12 .
- thou shalt be far from oppression: 3 Ne. 22:14 . ( Isa. 54:14 . )
- I will be swift witness against those that oppress hireling in his wages: 3 Ne. 24:5 . ( Mal. 3:5 . )
- Saints have been greatly oppressed by wicked men: D&C 109:48 .
- scattered remnants of Israel to be redeemed from oppression: D&C 109:67 .
- how long shall the Lord’s people suffer unlawful oppressions: D&C 121:3 .
- Saints to gather names of those who have had hand in their oppressions: D&C 123:3 .
- consolation of those who have been hindered by oppression: D&C 124:53 .