- allegory of tame and wild olive trees: Jacob 5 .
- parable of fig tree: D&C 35:16 . ( D&C 45:36–38 . )
- the Lord gives parable to teach unity: D&C 38:26–27 .
- parable of ten virgins to be fulfilled at the Lord’s coming: D&C 45:56 . ( D&C 63:54 . )
- the Lord explains parable of wheat and tares: D&C 86:1–7 . ( D&C 101:65–67 . )
- the Lord likens kingdoms in heavens to parable of man who sends servants to dig in field: D&C 88:51–61 .
- parable of nobleman and tower: D&C 101:43–62 .
- the Lord likens children of Zion to parable of woman and unjust judge: D&C 101:81–91 .
- Joseph Smith is servant referred to in parable: D&C 103:21 .