See also Child ; Family ; Father ; Mother ; TG Family, Children, Responsibilities toward ; Honoring Father and Mother ; Marriage, Fatherhood ; Marriage, Motherhood
- Nephi1 born of goodly parents: 1 Ne. 1:1 .
- Adam and Eve, our first parents: 1 Ne. 5:11 .
- Lehi1 exhorts elder sons with all feeling of tender parent: 1 Ne. 8:37 .
- hear words of trembling parent: 2 Ne. 1:14 .
- Lehi1 takes cursing from grandchildren, to be answered upon heads of parents: 2 Ne. 4:6 .
- Nephites labor, that children may learn with joy concerning first parents: Jacob 4:3 .
- first parents of Coriantumr2 came out from tower: Omni 1:22 .
- child is not guilty because of parents: Alma 30:25 .
- Helaman3 reminds sons of names of first parents who came out of Jerusalem: Hel. 5:5–6 .
- teach parents that they must repent, be baptized, and humble themselves as their little children: Moro. 8:10 .
- because of Christ’s Atonement, sins of parents cannot be answered upon heads of children: Moses 6:54 .