Pharaoh—ruler of ancient Egypt
See also BD Pharaoh
- the Lord will soften hearts as he did heart of Pharaoh: D&C 105:27 .
- Abraham’s fathers had turned to god of Pharaoh: Abr. 1:6, 17 .
- Pharaoh, king of Egypt: Abr. 1:6 .
- priest makes offering to god of Pharaoh: Abr. 1:7, 9, 13 .
- Pharaoh signifies king of royal blood: Abr. 1:20 .
- descendant from loins of Ham: Abr. 1:21 .
- partaker of blood of Canaanites by birth: Abr. 1:21 .
- first government of Egypt established by Pharaoh after patriarchal manner of Ham: Abr. 1:25 .
- righteous man, wise and just ruler: Abr. 1:26 .
- does not have right of priesthood: Abr. 1:27 .