- people of Lehi1 begin to plant seeds: 1 Ne. 18:24 .
- I have covered thee in shadow of mine hand that I may plant heavens: 2 Ne. 8:16 . ( Isa. 51:16 . )
- well-beloved planted vineyard with choicest vine: 2 Ne. 15:2 . ( Isa. 5:2 . )
- how comest thou hither to plant this tree: Jacob 5:21 .
- he shall grow up before him as tender plant: Mosiah 14:2 . ( Isa. 53:2 . )
- give place, that seed may be planted in your heart: Alma 32:28, 33 . ( Alma 33:23 . )
- ye have exercised faith to plant seed to know if it is good: Alma 32:36 . ( Alma 34:4 . )
- people ask how to plant seed, or word: Alma 33:1 .