See also Inhabit
- Korihor is possessed with lying spirit: Alma 30:42 .
- same spirit that possesses body at death will possess body in eternal world: Alma 34:34 .
- the Lord hath reserved Nephites’ blessings for Gentiles who shall possess land: Morm. 5:19 .
- he who possesses land shall serve God or be swept off: Ether 2:8–10 .
- whoso is found possessed of charity, it shall be well with him: Moro. 7:47 .
- gospel to be made known to other nations that possess land: D&C 10:49 .
- one man should not possess that which is above another: D&C 49:20 .
- he who is ordained and sent forth is possessor of all things: D&C 50:27 .
- no man is possessor of all things unless he is purified: D&C 50:28 .
- rising generations that grow up on land of Zion shall possess it: D&C 69:8 .
- bodies who are of celestial kingdom may possess earth forever: D&C 88:20 . ( D&C 103:7 . )
- in patience ye may possess your own souls: D&C 101:38 .
- wheat may be secured to possess eternal life: D&C 101:65 .
- ye shall possess the goodly land: D&C 103:20 .
- Peter, James, and John possess keys of kingdom: D&C 128:20 .