- doings of Judah have provoked eyes of the Lord’s glory: 2 Ne. 13:8 . ( Isa. 3:8 . )
- teachers labor diligently lest the Lord swear Nephites not enter his rest, as in provocation in days of temptation: Jacob 1:7 .
- teachers persuade men not to provoke God to anger: Jacob 1:8 . ( Alma 12:37 . )
- your iniquity provokes the Lord to send down wrath as in first provocation: Alma 12:36 .
- Nephites have provoked the Lord to anger: Hel. 7:18 .
- charity is not easily provoked: Moro. 7:45 . ( 1 Cor. 13:5 . )