- pray in public as well as in private: D&C 19:28 . ( D&C 81:3 . )
- lands to be purchased for public benefit of Church: D&C 42:35 .
- no one should be cast out from public meetings of Church: D&C 46:3 .
- call upon enemies to meet you both in public and in private: D&C 71:7 .
- human law does not have right to dictate forms for public or private devotion: D&C 134:4 .
- governments should enact laws that will secure public interest: D&C 134:5 .
- for public peace and tranquility all men should bring offenders against good laws to punishment: D&C 134:8 .