- how beautiful upon mountains are feet of those who publish peace: 1 Ne. 13:37 . ( Mosiah 12:21 ; Mosiah 15:14–15 ; Mosiah 27:37 ; 3 Ne. 20:40 ; Isa. 52:7 . )
- Alma2 and companions publish unto people things they have heard and seen: Mosiah 27:32 .
- knowledge of what happened to Korihor is published throughout land: Alma 30:57 .
- book of commandments to be published: D&C 1:6 .
- publish glad tidings upon mountains: D&C 19:29 .
- great work of publishing the Lord’s name among men: D&C 112:6 .
- libelous histories that are published should be presented to heads of government: D&C 123:5–6 .
- Joseph Smith means of publishing Book of Mormon: D&C 135:3 .