Quick, Quickly [=fast]
- children of Israel quick to do iniquity: Mosiah 13:29 .
- ye must prepare quickly, for kingdom is at hand: Alma 5:28 .
- the Son is quick to hear cries of his people: Alma 9:26 .
- if ye could be healed by casting eyes, would ye not behold quickly: Alma 33:21 .
- how quick men forget the Lord: Alma 46:8 .
- how quick are men to be lifted up in pride: Hel. 12:5 .
- Nephites quickly return from righteousness to wickedness: 3 Ne. 7:15 .
- agree with thine adversary quickly: 3 Ne. 12:25 . ( Matt. 5:25 . )