- many means were devised to reclaim Lamanites to knowledge of truth: Jacob 7:24 .
- Alma2 sees no way to reclaim his people save by bearing down in pure testimony against them: Alma 4:19 .
- not expedient that man should be reclaimed from temporal death: Alma 42:8 .
- expedient that man should be reclaimed from spiritual death: Alma 42:9 .
- no means to reclaim man from fallen state: Alma 42:12 .
- Nephites reclaim their rights and privileges: Alma 55:28 .
- those deceived by hypocrites shall be reclaimed: D&C 50:7 .