- the Lord reserved those things entrusted to Joseph Smith for wise purpose: D&C 5:9 .
- the Lord reserves unto himself a pure people: D&C 43:14 .
- Zion of Enoch2, city reserved until day of righteousness: D&C 45:12 .
- all are under sin except those whom the Lord has reserved unto himself: D&C 49:8 .
- the Lord has in reserve swift judgment: D&C 121:24 .
- things reserved until end of world: D&C 121:32 .
- blessing held in reserve for those who love God: D&C 138:52 .
- great spirits reserved to lay foundation of work: D&C 138:53 .
- remainder of spirits in prison are reserved in chains of darkness: Moses 7:57 .