Separation, Separate, Separately
See also TG Separation
- man among Gentiles is separated from Lamanites by many waters: 1 Ne. 13:12 .
- unbelievers in rising generations are separate people as to faith: Mosiah 26:4 .
- the Lord sets mark on Lamanites that they may be separated from Nephites: Alma 3:14 .
- come ye out from wicked and be separate: Alma 5:57 .
- my soul is carried away, even unto separation from body, because of joy: Alma 29:16 .
- Alma2 sorrows because of separation of Zoramites2 from Nephites: Alma 31:2 .
- Alma2 will give charge to sons separately: Alma 35:16 .
- Nephites were separated from Jews because of Jews’ iniquity: 3 Ne. 15:19 .