- in shadow of his hand he hath hid me: 1 Ne. 21:2 . ( 2 Ne. 8:16 ; Isa. 49:2 ; Isa. 51:16 . )
- tabernacle shall be for shadow in daytime from heat: 2 Ne. 14:6 . ( Isa. 4:6 . )
- the Lord shows many types and shadows to his people: Mosiah 3:15 .
- what Noah3 will do with Abinadi shall be type and shadow of things to come: Mosiah 13:10 .
- law of Moses is shadow of things to come: Mosiah 16:14 .
- God has no shadow of turning from right to left: Alma 7:20 .
- workings of Liahona are not without shadow: Alma 37:43 .
- no shadow of changing in God: Morm. 9:10 .
- gospel to be preached to those who sit in shadow of death: D&C 57:10 .