- I hid not my face from shame and spitting: 2 Ne. 7:6 . ( Isa. 50:6 . )
- Saints who have endured crosses of world and despised shame of it shall inherit kingdom: 2 Ne. 9:18 .
- all men should suffer Christ’s cross and bear shame of world: Jacob 1:8 .
- to testify of Nephites’ wickedness causes Jacob2 to shrink with shame before presence of his Maker: Jacob 2:6 .
- power of Resurrection will bring men to stand with shame before God: Jacob 6:9 .
- men will acknowledge to their shame that God’s judgments are just: Alma 12:15 .
- be not confounded, for thou shalt not be put to shame, shalt forget shame of youth: 3 Ne. 22:4 .