Slay, Slew, Slain
See also Death, Physical ; Destruction ; Jesus Christ, Death of ; Jesus Christ—Lamb of God ; Kill ; Murder ; Slaughter ; Smite
- Jews had slain prophets of old: 1 Ne. 1:20 .
- the Spirit tells Nephi1 to slay Laban: 1 Ne. 4:12 .
- the Lord slays wicked to bring forth righteous purposes: 1 Ne. 4:13 .
- abominable church slays Saints: 1 Ne. 13:5 .
- they shall fall under slain: 2 Ne. 20:4 . ( Isa. 10:4 . )
- with breath of his lips shall the Lord slay wicked: 2 Ne. 21:4 . ( 2 Ne. 30:9 . )
- Limhi’s people have slain prophet Abinadi: Mosiah 7:26 .
- Lamoni’s servants believe Ammon2 cannot be slain: Alma 18:3 .
- man who lifts sword to slay Ammon2 falls dead: Alma 19:22–24 .
- Nephites do not desire to slay Lamanites: Alma 44:1 .
- the Lord suffers righteous to be slain that justice might come upon wicked: Alma 60:13 .
- army of Coriantumr3 slay all who oppose them: Hel. 1:20 .
- rebellious are slain and driven from land: Hel. 4:2 .
- will ye say sons of Zedekiah1 were not slain: Hel. 8:21 .
- Nephites claim they would not have slain prophets of old: Hel. 13:25 .
- many have been slain for testifying of Christ’s coming: 3 Ne. 10:15 .
- the Lord will cause house of Israel to be slain and cast out: 3 Ne. 16:9 .
- Heth1 slew father with sword: Ether 9:27 .