Spirit, Gifts of
See also Holy Ghost ; Holy Ghost, Baptism of ; Holy Ghost, Gift of ; Interpretation ; Sign ; Spirit, Holy ; Tongue ; Translate ; TG God, Gifts of ; Holy Ghost, Gifts of
- the Holy Ghost is gift of God unto all who diligently seek him: 1 Ne. 10:17 .
- they who seek to bring forth Zion shall have gift and power of the Holy Ghost: 1 Ne. 13:37 .
- will ye deny power of God and gift of the Holy Ghost and quench the Holy Spirit: Jacob 6:8 .
- Mosiah1 interprets engravings by gift and power of God: Omni 1:20 . ( Mosiah 8:13 ; Mosiah 21:28 . )
- Nephites have received spirit of prophecy and of revelation, many gifts, gifts of speaking with tongues, preaching, gift of the Holy Ghost, gift of translation: Alma 9:21 .
- wo to him who says the Lord no longer works by gifts or by power of the Holy Ghost: 3 Ne. 29:6 .
- gifts are given by manifestation of the Spirit unto men to profit them: Moro. 10:8 .
- blessed art thou because of thy gift, for it is sacred and comes from above: D&C 6:10 .
- prophets spoke as inspired by gift of the Holy Ghost: D&C 20:26 .
- revelations to come by gift and power of the Holy Ghost: D&C 20:35 .
- description of gifts of the Spirit: D&C 46:11–33 .
- all have not every gift, for there are many gifts: D&C 46:11 .
- to every man is given gift by the Spirit: D&C 46:11 .
- all these gifts come from God for benefit of his children: D&C 46:26 .
- to some it may be given to have all those gifts, that there may be head: D&C 46:29 .
- President of Church has all gifts of God which he bestows on head of Church: D&C 107:92 .
- God shall give you knowledge by unspeakable gift of the Holy Ghost: D&C 121:26 .
- gospel preached from beginning by gift of the Holy Ghost: Moses 5:58 .