See also Astronomy
- Lehi1 beholds twelve whose brightness exceeds that of stars: 1 Ne. 1:10 .
- Lucifer desires to exalt his throne above stars of God: 2 Ne. 24:13 . ( Isa. 14:13 . )
- new star shall arise as sign of Christ’s birth: Hel. 14:5 . ( 3 Ne. 1:21 . )
- stars shall be darkened as sign of Christ’s death: Hel. 14:20 . ( 3 Ne. 8:22 . )
- stars to fall at the Lord’s coming: D&C 29:14 . ( D&C 34:9 ; D&C 45:42 ; D&C 88:87 ; D&C 133:49 . )
- telestial glory compared with stars: D&C 76:81, 98 .
- inhabitants of telestial world innumerable as stars: D&C 76:109 .
- the Lord is light of stars and power by which they were made: D&C 88:9 .
- let sun, moon, morning stars sing together: D&C 128:23 .
- Abraham’s seed to continue as innumerable as stars: D&C 132:30 .
- stars made according to God’s word: Moses 2:16 . ( Abr. 4:16 . )
- fathers’ record of knowledge of stars kept by Abraham: Abr. 1:31 .
- Abraham sees great stars, one that is nearest throne of God: Abr. 3:2 .
- Kokob, which is star: Abr. 3:13 .
- Kokaubeam signifies stars, or all great lights: Abr. 3:13 .
- planet or star may exist above any other: Abr. 3:17–18 .
- stars shall fall from heaven: JS—M 1:33 . ( Matt. 24:29 . )