See also Condition
- all mankind in lost and fallen state: 1 Ne. 10:6 .
- final state of souls is to dwell with God or be cast out: 1 Ne. 15:31, 35 .
- this life became state of probation: 2 Ne. 2:21 . ( Alma 12:24 ; Alma 42:10, 13 . )
- the Lord will set his hand second time to restore his people from lost and fallen state: 2 Ne. 25:17 .
- Benjamin’s people view themselves in carnal state: Mosiah 4:2 .
- God redeems his people from lost and fallen state: Mosiah 16:4 .
- all mankind must be changed from carnal and fallen state to state of righteousness: Mosiah 27:25 .
- through first transgression men placed themselves in state to act according to their wills: Alma 12:31 .
- state of soul between death and Resurrection: Alma 40:11–14 .
- men in state of nature, or carnal state, have gone contrary to nature of God, contrary to nature of happiness: Alma 41:11 .
- probationary state became state for men to prepare: Alma 42:10 .
- Three Nephites seem to be transformed from body of flesh to immortal state: 3 Ne. 28:15 .