Steadfast, Steadfastly, Steadfastness
See also Diligence ; Endure ; Faithful ; Firmness ; Immovable ; Obedience ; Perseverance ; Steadiness ; Unshaken
- Lehi1 exhorts Lemuel to be steadfast like valley: 1 Ne. 2:10 .
- Nephites look forward with steadfastness unto Christ: 2 Ne. 25:24 .
- righteous who look forward unto Christ with steadfastness shall not perish: 2 Ne. 26:8 .
- press forward with steadfastness in Christ: 2 Ne. 31:20 .
- stand steadfastly in faith of that which is to come: Mosiah 4:11 .
- be steadfast and immovable: Mosiah 5:15 .
- faithful stand steadfast in keeping commandments: Alma 1:25 .
- Christ shall take away sins of those who steadfastly believe on his name: Alma 5:48 .
- converted Lamanites are steadfast in faith: Hel. 15:8 .
- because of their steadfastness, the Lord will prolong Lamanites’ days: Hel. 15:10 .
- believers watch steadfastly for sign of Christ’s birth: 3 Ne. 1:8 .
- Church broken up except for few Lamanites who are steadfast: 3 Ne. 6:14 .
- hope for better world makes men sure and steadfast: Ether 12:4 .