- world shall smite the Messiah, and he shall suffer it: 1 Ne. 19:9 . ( Mosiah 15:5 . )
- the Lord will not suffer his name to be polluted: 1 Ne. 20:11 . ( Isa. 48:11 . )
- those who have charity would not suffer laborer in Zion to perish: 2 Ne. 26:30 .
- ye will not suffer your children to go hungry, to transgress: Mosiah 4:14 .
- ye will not suffer beggar to put up petition in vain: Mosiah 4:16 .
- the Lord suffers wicked to kill righteous, that judgment might be just: Alma 14:10–11 .
- Christ has suffered will of the Father in all things: 3 Ne. 11:11 .