See also Enough
- men are instructed sufficiently that they know good from evil: 2 Ne. 2:5 .
- words of Nephi1 are sufficient to teach any man right way: 2 Ne. 25:28 .
- those who have not and yet have sufficient should say, if I had I would give: Mosiah 4:24 .
- could ye say ye have been sufficiently humble: Alma 5:27 .
- it was all converted Lamanites could do to repent sufficiently: Alma 24:11 .
- sufficient is day unto evil thereof: 3 Ne. 13:34 . ( Matt. 6:34 . )
- Nephites’ faith is sufficient that Jesus should heal them: 3 Ne. 17:8 .
- when Jaredites humble themselves sufficiently, the Lord sends rain: Ether 9:35 .
- the Lord’s grace is sufficient for meek: Ether 12:26 .
- the Lord’s grace is sufficient for all men who humble themselves: Ether 12:27 .
- Christ’s grace is sufficient for you to be perfect in him: Moro. 10:32 .