See also Deprive
- the Lamb should take away sins of world: 1 Ne. 10:10 .
- plain and precious parts of gospel are taken away: 1 Ne. 13:26–29, 40 .
- the Lord commands that men should not take his name in vain: 2 Ne. 26:32 . ( Mosiah 13:15 ; Ex. 20:7 . )
- take upon you name of Christ: 2 Ne. 31:13 . ( Mosiah 5:8, 10 ; Alma 34:38 ; Alma 46:18, 21 ; 3 Ne. 27:6 ; Morm. 8:38 ; Moro. 4:3 . )
- Christ to take upon himself image of man, take upon himself flesh and blood: Mosiah 7:27 . ( Ether 3:9, 16 . )
- the Son shall take upon himself transgressions of those who believe: Alma 11:40 . ( Alma 34:8 . )
- from him who does not repent shall be taken light which he has: D&C 1:33 .
- Aaronic Priesthood shall never be taken again from earth: D&C 13 .
- take upon you name of Christ: D&C 18:21 . ( D&C 20:77 . )
- the Lord has taken Zion of Enoch2: D&C 38:4 .
- if ye do it not, that which ye have received shall be taken: D&C 43:10 . ( D&C 60:3 . )
- the Lord took Moses and priesthood from Israel: D&C 84:25 .
- he who is strong in the Spirit should take with him weak: D&C 84:106 .
- wicked one comes and takes away light: D&C 93:39 .
- veil was taken from our minds: D&C 110:1 .
- keep yourselves from evil to take name of the Lord in vain: D&C 136:21 .