See also Anguish ; Damnation ; Despair ; Gnash ; Guilt ; Harrow ; Hell ; Lake ; Misery ; Pain ; Remorse ; Sorrow
- endless torment of wicked is like lake of fire and brimstone: 2 Ne. 9:16, 19, 26 . ( 2 Ne. 28:23 ; Jacob 6:10 ; Mosiah 3:27 ; Alma 12:17 . )
- final doom of unrepentant is to endure endless torment: Mosiah 2:39 . ( Mosiah 3:25 . )
- soul of Alma2 was racked with eternal torment: Mosiah 27:29 . ( Alma 36:12–13 . )
- thought that any soul should suffer endless torment causes sons of Mosiah2 to quake: Mosiah 28:3 .
- he who says little children need baptism is in danger of endless torment: Moro. 8:20–21 .