- as often as his people repent, the Lord will forgive their trespasses against him: Mosiah 26:30 .
- forgive one another your trespasses: Mosiah 26:31 .
- strict laws established that one tribe should not trespass against another: 3 Ne. 7:14 .
- if ye forgive men their trespasses, the Father will forgive you: 3 Ne. 13:14 . ( Matt. 6:14 . )
- sacrament forbidden to those who have trespassed: D&C 46:4 .
- he who forgives not his brother his trespasses stands condemned: D&C 64:9 .
- if you have forgiven one another your trespasses, the Lord forgives you: D&C 82:1 .
- forgive enemy if he repents of trespass: D&C 98:40 .
- trespasses to be restored four-fold: D&C 98:47 .