See also Adversity ; Chasten ; Faith ; Opposition ; Oppression ; Persecution ; Probation ; Prove ; Trial [law] ; Tribulation ; TG Test
- the Lord tries his people’s patience and faith: Mosiah 23:21 . ( 3 Ne. 26:11 . )
- Mosiah2 unfolds trials of righteous king: Mosiah 29:33 .
- contention is cause of much trial with Church: Alma 1:22–23 .
- Ammon2 and brethren will try Nephites’ hearts, whether converted Lamanites should enter land: Alma 27:15 .
- Alma2 to try virtue of word of God: Alma 31:5 .
- try experiment by planting seed: Alma 32:36 . ( Alma 34:4 . )
- whosoever puts trust in God will be supported in trials: Alma 36:3 . ( Alma 38:5 . )
- Lamanites to receive account of the Savior’s teachings to try their faith: 3 Ne. 26:9 .
- ye receive no witness until after trial of faith: Ether 12:6 .