See also Twain
- there are only two churches: 1 Ne. 14:10 .
- two spindles within Liahona: 1 Ne. 16:10 .
- testimony of two nations is witness that the Lord is God: 2 Ne. 29:8 .
- Mosiah2 translates record by means of two stones: Mosiah 28:10–13 .
- two days and nights without darkness at Christ’s birth: Hel. 14:4 .
- no man can serve two masters: 3 Ne. 13:24 . ( Matt. 6:24 . )
- the Lord gives brother of Jared2 two stones to seal up with record: Ether 3:23, 28 .
- the Lord’s word is sharper than two-edged sword: D&C 6:2 . ( D&C 11:2 ; D&C 12:2 ; D&C 14:2 ; D&C 33:1 . )
- in mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established: D&C 6:28 .
- where two or three are gathered in the Lord’s name, he is there: D&C 6:32 .
- preach gospel two by two: D&C 42:6 . ( D&C 52:10 ; D&C 60:8 . )
- two or more elders to lay hands on sick: D&C 42:44 .
- adulterer to be tried before two elders: D&C 42:80 .
- two or more witnesses at trial of adulterer: D&C 42:80–81 .
- bear record two by two: D&C 62:5 .
- two witnesses are two prophets to be raised up to Jewish nation: D&C 77:15 .
- two priesthoods: D&C 84:33 . ( D&C 107:1, 6 . )
- two kinds of beings in heaven: D&C 129:1 .