- rebel no more against your brother, whose views have been glorious: 2 Ne. 1:24 .
- Jacob2 prays God to view him with all-searching eye: 2 Ne. 9:44 .
- none others shall view book except few to bear testimony: 2 Ne. 27:13 .
- wicked are consigned to awful view of own guilt: Mosiah 3:25 .
- Benjamin’s people had viewed themselves in own carnal state: Mosiah 4:2 .
- do you view mortal body raised in immortality: Alma 5:15 .
- converted Lamanites could never look upon death with any degree of terror for views of Christ and his Resurrection: Alma 27:28 .
- Ether went forth by night to view destruction of his people: Ether 13:13–14 .