- remember faith, knowledge, virtue: D&C 4:6 .
- walk in paths of virtue before the Lord: D&C 25:2 .
- let every man practice virtue and holiness: D&C 38:24 . ( D&C 46:33 . )
- virtue loves virtue: D&C 88:40 .
- decisions of quorums to be made in virtue: D&C 107:30 .
- no power ought to be maintained by virtue of priesthood: D&C 121:41 .
- let virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly: D&C 121:45 .
- performances not sealed by the Holy Spirit of Promise are of no virtue after Resurrection: D&C 132:7 .