See also Need
- people of Lehi1 suffer much for want of food: 1 Ne. 16:19 .
- administer to relief of sick, both spiritually and temporally, according to their wants: Mosiah 4:26 . ( Mosiah 18:29 . )
- priests labor for own support, save in cases of much want: Mosiah 27:5 .
- Ammonites administer to outcast Zoramites2 according to wants: Alma 35:9 .
- Nephite army about to perish for want of food: Alma 58:7 .
- robbers cannot exist save in wilderness, for want of food: 3 Ne. 4:3 .
- robbers become weak for want of food: 3 Ne. 4:24 .