- say unto righteous it is well with them: 2 Ne. 13:10 . ( Isa. 3:10 . )
- Satan lulls men into carnal security, saying, All is well in Zion: 2 Ne. 28:21 .
- wo unto him that crieth, All is well: 2 Ne. 28:25 .
- people accept false prophets because they say all is well: Hel. 13:27–28 .
- it shall be well with those who are baptized with water and with fire: Morm. 7:10 .
- whoso is found possessed of charity at last day, it shall be well with him: Moro. 7:47 .
- be not weary in well-doing: D&C 64:33 .