- Saints should act upon land as for years: D&C 51:17 .
- the Lord to retain strong hold in Kirtland for five years: D&C 64:21 .
- the 7,000 years of earth’s temporal existence: D&C 77:6, 8–12 . ( D&C 88:108–9 . )
- priesthood is without beginning of days or end of years: D&C 84:17 .
- planets give light to each other in their times and years: D&C 88:44 .
- elders to proclaim acceptable year of the Lord: D&C 93:51 .
- appointed days, months, and years of heavenly bodies will be revealed: D&C 121:31 .
- year of redeemed is come: D&C 133:52 .