Zarahemla, City of1—capital city in the land of Zarahemla
See also Zarahemla, Land of
- Nephite soldiers return to city of Zarahemla: Alma 2:26 .
- church established in Zarahemla: Alma 5:2 . ( Alma 6:1–7 . )
- Alma2 laments for condition of people in Zarahemla: Alma 7:3–5 .
- Alma2 returns to Zarahemla: Alma 8:1 .
- Alma2 leaves Himni in church in Zarahemla: Alma 31:6 .
- Lamanites dare not march against Zarahemla: Alma 56:25 .
- Moroni1 writes to Pahoran1 in Zarahemla: Alma 60:1 .
- Coriantumr3 captures Zarahemla: Hel. 1:18–27 .
- Zarahemla is captured by Lamanites, retaken by Moronihah1: Hel. 1:27–33 .
- Nephi2 returns to Zarahemla and sees wickedness: Hel. 7:1–6 .
- only righteous save wicked in Zarahemla: Hel. 13:12 .
- Zarahemla is burned at Christ’s death: 3 Ne. 8:8 . ( 3 Ne. 9:3 . )
- Zarahemla would not have been burned if people had repented: 3 Ne. 8:24 .
- Zarahemla is rebuilt: 4 Ne. 1:8 .