Skip main navigation

S&I Nonemployee (Stake Teacher) Reimbursement Forms

The Nonemployee Reimbursement Request form should be used by stake seminary and institute of religion teachers and stake seminary supervisors for travel and non-travel reimbursements. If you have questions about completing this form, please contact your local Seminaries and Institutes of Religion (S&I) representative.

Requests for reimbursement should generally be made during the same calendar year as the expense, preferably quarterly. Reimbursements may not be made for travel expenses occurring more than 12 months prior.

Click here for instructions on how to fill out these forms.

Nonemployee Reimbursement Request Form (United States and Canada)

Nonemployee Reimbursement Request Form (Outside the United States and Canada)