The help line will offer assistance to stake presidents and bishops regarding various welfare matters, including:
- Crisis and emergency situations.
- Difficult social and emotional situations.
- Exceptions to fast-offering expenditure policies.
- Technical support for the ldsjobs.org employment website.
Before Calling the Welfare Help Line
Before making a call to the Welfare Help Line, please consider the following:
- Consult Church handbooks (Handbook 1, Handbook 2 ).
- Discuss the matter with your ward council or priesthood executive committe (PEC).
- Discuss the matter with your stake president.
- Discuss the matter with other bishops in your stake who may have experience with similar situations.
- Prayerfully seek the inspiration of the Spirit.
|Samoa Blue Sky||800472|
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved