How can I teach my children to be able to stand against the evils that are ever present in our daily lives?
- Elder Robert D. Hales, “Stand Strong in Holy Places”
How can I strengthen my faith?
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, “Lord, I Believe”
- President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “The Hope of God’s Light”
- Bishop Dean M. Davies, “A Sure Foundation”
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks, “Followers of Christ”
How can a woman’s influence have a positive impact on her home and those around her?
- Rosemary M. Wixom, “The Words We Speak”
- Elder Enrique R. Falabella, “The Home: The School of Life”
- Elder L. Whitney Clayton, “Marriage: Watch and Learn”
Why are daily gospel efforts necessary in a Christ-centered home?
- Elder Richard G. Scott, "For Peace at Home"
Why is it important for my salvation to understand the principles of the gospel?
What comfort and encouragement can I offer those whose life experiences have weakened their faith and left them with little hope?
- President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “The Hope of God's Light”
How does my service to others bring the blessings of the Lord to those in my own family who are straying from the path?
- President Henry B. Eyring, "Come unto Me"
What is the greatest service we can provide to others in this life?
- Elder D. Todd Christofferson, "Redemption"
What can Elder Ballard’s story of the tomato plant teach us about the Savior’s love and priesthood power?
- Elder M. Russell Ballard, “This Is My Work and Glory”
How can I know that my contribution to the kingdom of God is of value?
Knowing that a woman’s influence is important, how can understanding who she is help her to nurture, teach, and be an example to others?
- Elaine S. Dalton, “We Are Daughters of Our Heavenly Father”
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved