Several resources are available to help indexers and arbitrators.
- FamilySearch Indexing User’s Guide: View the user guide for FamilySearch indexing.
- Reading Handwritten Records: View several tutorials on learning and practicing reading old handwriting in various languages.
- Script Tutorials: View several tutorials on reading old documents in various languages.
- Indexing Tutorial: View a lesson on how to index.
- Indexing Handout: View the lesson handout on how to index.
- Arbitration Tutorial: View a lesson on how to arbitrate.
- Arbitration Handout: View the lesson handout on how to arbitrate.
- FamilySearch Indexing Newsletter: View a newsletter with articles about indexing.
- Project Updates: View a list of indexing projects with project completion percentages.
Other videos to help indexers:
- Adding Records: View a video on how to add records.
- Image Type: View a video on how to select the image type.
- Previous and Next Page: View a video on how to view the previous and next page.
- Other indexing videos: View a list of other “how-to” videos for indexing.
© 2015 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved