- “For Young Children: I Can Be a Missionary Too” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Brett’s brother, a full-time missionary, teaches him to be a missionary at home.
- “For Young Children: Teaching Tanner’s Teacher” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy teaches his schoolteacher about the Book of Mormon.
- “Campfire Stories and Testimonies” (September 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A boy shares the gospel with his friend during a campout.
- “Bringing Primary Home: The Gospel Will Be Preached in All the World” (September 2011 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches children to prepare to be missionaries while they are young. Includes a matching memory game.
- “I Have a Testimony” (February 2003 Friend)
Tyler teaches his friend about the First Vision.
- “Love, Rachel” (December 2002 Friend)
Rachel and her mother share their testimonies with strangers at Christmas.
- “A Missionary Now” (August 2007 Friend)
John shares his testimony with his grandmother.
- “For Little Friends: Clarissa and the Pass-along Card” (November 2005 Friend)
A young girl makes a plan to share the gospel with her friend.
- “For Little Friends: The Sons of Mosiah” (July 2008 Friend)
A simple action poem for young children.
- “Sharing Time: Missionaries Publish Peace” (November 1994 Liahona and Friend)
Color and cut out finger puppets of people in the Book of Mormon who shared the gospel.
- “Sharing Time: “The Field Is White Already to Harvest” (September 2002 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about being a missionary by example and complete a hidden picture game.
- “I Will Be His Servant” (October 2008 Liahona and Friend)
A mobile depicting how Ammon served with his heart, might, mind, and strength.
- Coloring page: “Because I know we are all children of God, I will share the gospel with others.” (July 2008 Liahona and Friend)
- “Sharing Time: I Can Share the Gospel Now” (November 2005 Friend)
Make a missionary box game to remind you to be a missionary now.
- “For Little Friends: Missionary Activity” (July 2008 Friend)
Color and cut out a growing missionary to go along with the song “I Hope They Call Me on a Mission.”
- Coloring page: “I can be a missionary now.” (September 2011 Friend)
- Music: “I Hope They Call Me on a Mission” (Children’s Songbook, 169)
- Music: “I Want to Be a Missionary Now” (Children’s Songbook, 168)
- Music: “The Things I Do” (Children’s Songbook, 170)
- Music: “We’ll Bring the World His Truth (Army of Helaman)” (Children’s Songbook, 172)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Ammon Defends the Flocks of King Lamoni”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Missionaries: Elders”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Missionaries: Sisters”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Missionaries Teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ”
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 19: The Sons of Mosiah Become Missionaries” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 23: Ammon: A Great Servant” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: “Matt and Mandy, October 2008” Windows Media Player
- Video: “For Little Friends, January 2010: Teaching Tanner’s Teacher” Windows Media Player
- Video: “For Little Friends, July 2010: Who Is Jesus?” Windows Media Player
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2015 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved