- “Watching Over Wasel” (August 2004 Liahona and Friend)
A girl gets lost in the dark and learns that her earthly family and Heavenly Father all love her very much. This story could apply to the “We Have Families That Love Us” portion of the lesson.
- “Our Page” (January 2011 Liahona)
This page in the Liahona shows pictures and experiences from children around the world.
- “Frankie, Child of God” (February 2005 Friend)
A story about a foster child who learns for the first time that he is a child of God.
- “Sharing Time: I Am a Child of God” (January 2004 Liahona)
Children can create a box with scripture reference strips to remind them of their divine nature.
- “For Young Children: We Are All Children of God” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A hidden picture game that teaches we are all children of God.
- “Bright Idea” (August 2011 Liahona and Friend)
This pictures encourages children to be good neighbors to others regardless of faith, and depicts children of various ethnicities playing together.
- Coloring page: “I am thankful to know that we are all children of God.”
- Coloring page: “I am a spirit child of Heavenly Father.”
- Video: One in a Million
Click on the stars to watch videos about children of God from around the world.
- Music: “Dare to Do Right” (Children’s Songbook, 158)
- Music: “Nephi’s Courage” (Children’s Songbook, 120)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Family Togetherness”
- Video: “Matt and Mandy, October 2010”: Windows Media Player
- Video: “For Little Friends, January 2009: A Child of God—No Matter What!”: Windows Media Player
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved