- “Jehovah and the Wonderful Plan of Our Heavenly Father” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
This story explains that we lived with Heavenly Father and accepted His plan before we were born.
- “For Little Friends: Andrew’s Example” (October 2009 Friend)
Andrew decides to follow Jesus’s example by being a good example for his younger sister.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus” (September 2011 Friend)
Children share experiences about how they try to be like Jesus in daily life. This feature appears in every edition of the Friend, as well as on “Our Page” of the Liahona.
- “Standing Up for Molly” (October 2007 Friend)
Molly tries to follow Jesus’s example, even though choosing the right can be difficult.
- “Sharing Time: Keep the Commandments” (June 1999 Liahona)
This cut-out activity illustrates how good choices bring us closer to Christ.
- Coloring page: “I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, and His restored gospel.”
- Coloring page: “I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Introduction: Our Heavenly Father’s Plan”: Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Music: “I Lived in Heaven” (Children’s Songbook, 4)
- Music: “He Sent His Son” (Children’s Songbook, 34)
- Music: “I Will Follow God’s Plan” (Children’s Songbook, 164)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Jesus Christ”
- Video: Old Testament Stories, “Chapter 1: Before the Old Testament”: Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: Music Video, “He Sent His Son”: Windows Media Player
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2015 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved