- “Choose the Right” (November 1995 Liahona)
Elder L. Tom Perry shares a story about a child who decides never to smoke cigarettes again.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus” (September 2011 Friend)
Children share experiences about how they try to be like Jesus in daily life. This feature appears in every edition of the Friend, as well as on “Our Page” of the Liahona.
- “What Should I Wear?” (February 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A matching game where children pick what clothes they should wear in different situations.
- “Sharing Time: What Does Jesus Christ Want Me to Do?” (September 1997 Liahona)
Children can color and cut out a picture craft to remind themselves to follow the example of Jesus.
- “Sharing Time: Try to Be Like Jesus” (September 1990 Friend)
Readers are given different situations and asked what they should do to choose the right.
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Introduction: Our Heavenly Father’s Plan”: Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Music: “Choose the Right Way” (Children’s Songbook, 160)
- Music: “Listen, Listen” (Children’s Songbook, 107)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Christ and the Children”
- Video: Old Testament Stories, “Chapter 1: Before the Old Testament”: Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Video: “Matt and Mandy, April 2009”: Windows Media Player
- Video: “Matt and Mandy, May 2010”: Windows Media Player
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved