- “How Can I Follow the Savior?” (December 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “Help and Be Happy” (October 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Jonathon learns to find joy in serving others as he helps a man with cancer.
- “Darren’s Friend” (February 2012 Friend)
A boy shares with a friend in need.
- “King Benjamin Teaches the Nephites” (February 2012 Friend)
A rebus story about King Benjamin.
- “We’ll Carry You!” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that serving is important. Includes a matching game.
- “King Benjamin Addresses His People” (July 2011 Friend)
Fill in the missing puzzle pieces to complete the picture of King Benjamin.
- “King Benjamin’s Tower” (May 2011 Friend)
Use the Book of Mormon to solve this crossword puzzle.
- “Faith in God Challenge” (August 2010 Friend)
Complete this activity about King Benjamin’s speech to fulfill a “Learning and Living the Gospel” Faith in God Award program requirement.
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 12: King Benjamin” Windows Media Player | QuickTime
- Music: “Love One Another” (Children’s Songbook, 136)
- Music: “I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus” (Children’s Songbook, 78)
- Music: “The Thirteenth Article of Faith” (Children’s Songbook, 132)
- Gospel Art Picture: “King Benjamin Addresses His People”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Thomas S. Monson”
- LDS Media Library: “Miscellaneous”
Picture of the Conference Center.
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved