- “Blessed Are the Peacemakers” (July 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Erying teaches about being a peacemaker. Also includes information on how we got the Beatitudes.
- “Candy or Kindness” (March 2008 Friend)
Rather than trading his plastic Easter eggs for candy, he gives them away two blind boys.
- “Cora’s Bad Day” (January 2009 Friend)
A girl learns the importance of keeping anger from her heart.
- “Getting Pushy on the Pond” (January 2008 Friend)
An older brother is a peacemaker and teaches a bully how to be kind.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus: Family Fast” (July 2008 Liahona and Friend)
A family mourns for those who are suffering and fasts, giving up their savings to help victims of a natural disaster.
- “Standing Up For Caleb” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A boy is a peacemaker and shows love for another by standing up for a new boy in school.
- “Beatitudes” (April 1991 Friend)
A word search activity about the Beatitudes
- “Body Blessings” (March 1991 Friend)
A word puzzle about one of the beatitudes.
- Coloring Page: “Jesus Christ Sermon on the Mount” (October 2007 Friend)
- “Sharing Time: If I Choose to Obey, I’ll Be Happy All Day!” (April 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Includes instructions for a Beatitude Book.
- “The Beatitudes” (March 1986 Friend)
A simple matching game about the Beatitudes.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Christ Teaching the Nephites”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Christ Teaching the People”
- Music: “Do What Is Right” (Hymns, 237)
- Music: “I Am a Child of God” (Children’s Songbook, 2)
- Music: “I’m Trying to be like Jesus” (Children’s Songbook, 78)
- Music: “I Want to Live the Gospel” (Children’s Songbook, 148)
- Music: “Love One Another” (Children’s Songbook, 136)
- Music: “Nephi’s Courage” (Children’s Songbook, 120)
- Music: “The Things I Do” (Children’s Songbook, 170)
- Video: Youth General Conference Highlights, “Christ is the Way”
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2015 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved